Monday, February 12, 2007

Fujifilm Masterpiece Award




I just got back in town from attending the Professional Photographers of West Virginia Spring Convention.
I am pleased to announce I have recieved my very first FUJIFILM MASTERPIECE AWARD of excellence in the Commercial print competition catagory!


*I also received the Joeseph Blackwood Award for best color print in the commercial catagory; as well as recognition for the highest scoring print ( Glory of the Green) in last years print competition. ( from the Fall PPWV Convention)

Life is good!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason D. Moore said...

That's awesome, Congratulations! And a great shot!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Clayton said...

Thanks Jason - This is truely a benchmark award for me. It inspires me to work harder at my craft!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on this great achievement! On a separate note, I have a rare version of the Taylor T5 and absolutely love it.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Rick W said...

Congratulations.....bet you're still on cloud nine....hope you have many more trips to that cloud..

7:50 PM  
Blogger vg said...

Congratulations Clayton.

Say, that's a swell looking guitar you shot there too.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home