Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Addition To The Family

Well, we now have a dog! He is a male about 8-10 weeks old out of a litter of 10. he is a Lab/Golden retriever mix - we haven't named him yet; but are waiting for him to give us a hint of his personality first!
I didn't expect we'd be getting a puppy - but my wife has wanted one for a long time and ...well, you know.....
Anyway - the cat seems to tolorate him pretty well, and we've introduced him to all the neighborhood dogs- they like him too; So I guess he stays....( Good thing since it was either me or the dog!)
If anybody has name suggestions, please feel free to let me know what you think ( No- Ol' Yeller won't be considered! ! LOL )

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Lee said...

Awwww... dassagooddoggieeee.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home