Tuesday, August 28, 2007

WTD Bass Guitar- Final

The Finished WTD Bass- Trust me, I could've fixed this guitar in Photoshop faster and easier!
Well, here it is ( and me too) with the "What The Duck" Ibanez SR 490 Bass Guitar that I won from Aaron Johnson, Creator of the "WTD" Comic Strip.
The Bass is completely playable- ( Sorry 'bout that Aaron...) and sounds great!
I had a couple of people ask me why I would bid ( Won this on eBay) on a guitar with a broken neck in the first place; there were a couple of reasons:
1) I read "WTD" every day- it makes me laugh
2) It makes me laugh at others...
3) Aaron's going to go far ( He's been accepted into syndication) and I want to be sure to cash in on his name later!
Be sure to go take a look at http://www.whattheduck.net/ and enjoy the photography humor- you won't be dissapointed.
Thanks for the sweet bass Aaron!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Conner said...

Great job fixing it, it looks great. Hope to see you and the bass soon.

-Eric C.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home