Sunday, February 05, 2006

Steelers win , a new blogger, and other things

Well, just watched the Superbowl and the Pittsburgh Steelers just won the game. I'm not really a "football junkie" or anything, but having been to Pittsburgh a few times and liking the people, I was pleased with the outcome.
Vinces Views, a new blog, has come online these past few days. vincesviews.blogspot.com be sure and check him out - a budding photographer and cool guy!
As you can tell, I'm not a "post everyday" kinda person- But I appreciate everyone who keeps up and visits with me. I thought I'd have a lot of interesting things to say everyday - -but found out it's more about being disiplined enough to stay with it; So I've just put up the more interesting things that have been going on in my world.
I'll get better, I promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home