Monday, October 08, 2007

Back home....finally!

Bare Rocks, Dolly Sods WV © 2007
This weekend was certainly an adventure! From clear star filled nights, to sunsets at the highest point in WV! This was probably the best "Fall photography safari" I've ever went on. LOTS of images....
Met a few friends along the way and made a few new ones. I'll be scattering a few images here and there as I get them edited- this is the first one I took from Dolly Sods at an overlook called "Bare Rocks" ( you'll get the understanding of the name as I post more images of it in daylight...)
That's all for now; have a great day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marta said...

Great photo. Hope to see more soon :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Imagesmith said...

That sure is a purdy shot, I wished I could have gone with ya's

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home