Monday, August 18, 2008

The Worldwide Photowalk is almost here!

Hey Gang- The Scott Kelby Worldwide photowalk is almost here- if you haven't signed up, here's the link:
http://www.photoshopuser.com/photowalk/index.html
Just pick a city near you- and go.do.be!
I've been interviewed on V100 radio last week, did an interview for the Charleston Daily Mail ( should be out this week...) I gotta say, there is a lot of interest around town as to what we'll be up to- and what we'll come up with........
I've been downtown scouting some spots for the walk that I'm sure you are gonna love to photograph!
I'll be contacting everyone who signed up for the walk via email prior to this Sat. , sort of a "last minute" call to the troops-
Can't wait to see everybody there!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home