Monday, July 24, 2006

M I A

WOW! I've been lax about posting with any regularity.... Sorry 'bout that. I started out with good intentions; as most of us do I guess. I was inspired by two people to start this blog. One was Scott Kelby ( of photoshop fame) When I met him, he was all about getting more interactive with people , the other was Rick Lee- A superb photographer that posts a photo or a blurb a day ( seemed so easy when watching from afar...) and so I started the "C" Spot; thinking that I would have substantial things to say and share! I found out rather quick that work and assignments + life tend to get in the way sometimes.... therefore I haven't really been the greatest font of inspiration or knowledge - Like I wanted to be from those who inspired me- see above ...

So, here it is- I will try to post at least once a week - and If I find that I am failing and falling too far behind, I'll quietly go from the "blog stage" but let's not give up quite yet......

1 Comments:

Blogger vg said...

Don't give up or stop posting Clayton. There are those of us who check to see on a regular basis what you might have posted.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home