Monday, March 03, 2008

Professional Photographers of Ohio Convention

Dayton Convention Center

PPS Trade Show Booth
Just back from the Professional Photographers of Ohio's annual convention and tradeshow- the weather was great, which made for a good event.
I'd like to give a "shout out" to David Ziser, photographer extraordinaire! I recognized him and his lovely wife LaDawn from his blog at Digital Pro Talk and went to say "HI"
He laughed and was excited to know I was a "dailey reader" of his blog and was happy to meet with me. A very courteous and humble man ( as well as telented) LaDawn as gracious as she was beautiful- they are quite the pair!
we had a good laugh at his "celebrity status" and went on our way. But it was nice to know the ground touched his feet just the same as everybody elses; and he was aware of that too.






I'll be posting a few more photos from this weekend in the next few days, so check back in!









Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home